Labels

8 What is the most innovative invention. Explain why that event is memorable. Include details and examples to support your explanation.

I think the greatest invention until now is the telephone.  The first reason is that it enables us to communicate with people all over the world. It is fascinating to know that I can contact him if I want within a few minutes just by picking up the phone and dialing the number. Before the telephone was invented people had to travel miles on foot to deliver messages. But with a telephone there's absolutely no reason to go through all the trouble. Another reason is that I can bond with friends. If it weren't for the telephone, I don't think I'd be able to build a special relationships with friends. I still contact my elementary middle and high school friends by talking to them over the phone. For these reasons I think the greatest invention is the telephone.